Welcome back to squash
It has been great to see lots of you back at the Club and there is a light at the end of the tunnel for squash as restricted play is permitted once more. England Squash have also provided a ‘Back to Squash Timeline’ so fingers crossed this stays on track.
Squash, sadly, still remains significantly impacted with the COVID restrictions, outlined below.
Updated Guidelines – from 12th April 2021
All guidelines are under constant review and subject to change, any changes will be communicated.
As of 12 April Members only can play the below forms of squash:
* Solo practice – click the links for reminders of Solo Drills Part One, Solo Drills Part Two, Solo Drills Part Three
* Play for those from the same household (names must be provide to Paul)
* Social distance Individual coaching (both Adult and Junior)
* Junior Social Distance Group coaching. Up to 15 children from different households in a coach-led/supervised activity. 2 per court.
* Members MUST book a court, please make sure you have a MyCourts login
* No booking = no play = no exceptions
All Members to input their names when booking a court online. This includes both names from any household playing.
ES guidelines state we must do this so we can keep track of who is onsite each day.
Guidance for Members
* Please adhere to the Club’s social distance guidelines
To give Members the best and safest possible experience/service, all coaching enquiries/requests must be directed to Paul Linsday.
Paul, as an employee, will have twice-weekly lateral flow tests and daily temperature checks on site with all the guidelines/protocols in place to make Members enjoy their squash experience the best they can.
Individual Coaching sessions with Paul Lindsay will be available, bookable via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and with social distancing being adhered to.
No other coaching or coaches are permitted. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact Paul Lindsay with any questions about squash or squash coaching: paul.Lindsay@roehamptonclub.co.uk / 07841 429910
Anyone with ONE of the following symptoms – fever, cough or who is generally unwell – should stay at home and contact their GP. If in any doubt, trust your instincts and please stay at home.
Paul Lindsay | Racquets Manager | Head Squash Professional