12 May, 2021
Online and Outdoor Fitness
Click through for the current online, outdoor and pool fitness class timetable and further information.
17 February, 2021
Virtual Fitness Timetable 2021
Click through for the latest virtual fitness class timetable and instructions on how to access
26 April, 2018
Looking to increase your fitness, tone up or lose weight? The Club’s team of personal trainers are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Welcome back! Our outdoor classes have already restarted so here are a few of the main benefits to training outdoors:
- Sunshine – Fresh outdoor air and natural light invigorate and provide more energy for the mind and body. Sunshine provides the vitamin D that we need, you will get a suntan while training and the sun will lift your spirits!
- Helps with sleep – When you exercise outdoors, you get fresh air which helps to alleviate insomnia. Regular exercise and fresh air will help you to fall asleep and improve the quality of your sleep!
- Can help lower blood pressure and reduce stress levels – Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors lowers a person’s blood pressure and heart rate. As a result, exercise outdoors feels less strenuous than similar exercise indoors which, in turn, pushes you closer to your maximum performance
- Variation in your workout environment – after being stuck indoors training during this last lockdown it gives a new boost to your workout. Gives you a chance to train with other people and not just your family members!
All our outdoor classes are bookable three days in advance through the app, phone or the Members’ website via Your Account. If you have any questions about the outdoor classes email Tanysha – email@example.com
Outdoor Class Safety Reminder
- Please wear suitable footwear for training outdoors in all weathers.
- Please wear layers which can be removed once you are suitably warm.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Please inform the instructor of any injuries or health conditions.
If classes are cancelled due to poor weather we will make every effort to contact Members.
Emily Hurse | Gym and Studio Manager | Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org