16 December 2020
Tier Three message to Members
As anticipated the Club will now be bound by Tier Three Rules and Regulations from Wednesday 16th December. For a full list of the government regulations for Tier Three and Christmas Bubbles, please check the information on the gov.uk website.
Below are the key operational points for each area of the Club for your guidance. Clicking on the relevant links on the Members’ website will give you timetables and permitted use regulations which we need Members to adhere to please.
Food and Beverage
All indoor catering will close at 10pm on Tuesday 15 December until further notice. We will be offering a delicious Takeaway Menu by Executive Chef Arnaud to eat at home which must be ordered 24 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com
The Piazza Coffee Shop will be open for take away service only (all tables and chairs will be removed from the
Piazza and Gardens)
– tee times may be booked on Intelligent Golf and remain unchanged from Tier Two. One guest per member will be allowed from Wednesday 16th December. Playing golf in Tier Three – click here for guidance
– Lawn bookings remain unchanged from Tier Two. One guest per Member is now permitted.
– Outdoor tennis rules remain unchanged but the following new rules apply to Indoor tennis:
– Social play (singles or doubles) not permitted other than for adults from same household/bubble or U18’s supervised activity.
– 1:1 Coaching permitted (coach with one household/bubble only).
– Group activity not permitted for adults. Exemption for group activity for U18’s.
– One guest per Member is permitted on the Outdoor Courts only.
– the following is permitted:
– Solo practice, NO guests allowed
– Play for those from the same household
(names must be provided to Paul Lindsay)
– Social distanced Individual coaching (both adult and junior)
– Junior Social Distance Group coaching. Up to 15 children from different households in a coach-led / supervised activity. Two per court.
– Support bubble (names must be provided to Paul Lindsay)
– the following is permitted:
– Solo practice
– Play for those from the same household (names must be provided on MyCourts)
– Support bubble (names must be provided on MyCourts)
– Face coverings to be worn at all times and no guests allowed
Clubhouse Changing Rooms
– can still be used to collect belongings from lockers, use the toilets and wash hand basins and to change shoes. No showers are available.
Art, Photography, Bridge and Backgammon
– Online classes will continue as normal.
Sports Shop and Tulloch Clinic and Studio
– from Wednesday 16th December the following Health Club Activities will not be taking place while we remain in Tier Three:
– All Studio based Classes
– Aqua Classes
– Adult Swim Classes
The below activities will continue and can be booked as normal while in Tier Three:
– Gym including 1:1 Personal Training
– Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool (timetable)
– Virtual Classes
– Hydro Spin can continue as this is an outdoor class
We will bring Studio Classes back once we return to Tier Two but our online classes will keep you fit in the meantime.
Christmas Fitness Timetable
Thank you for your co-operation and your patience. If you don’t plan to visit the Club over the Christmas period then on behalf of all the Staff can I wish you a Merry Christmas as we look forward to a much Happier New Year.
Wash hands, cover your face, make space …