Health Club Update
It has been wonderful to welcome back Members to the gym and indoor pool this week and we are looking forward to adding more activities next week.
Monday 19th April
While we are excited for the return of the above facilities and activities, we must remind all Members to continue to follow all COVID Secure Guidance when attending the Health Club to take part in activities.
Please take a moment to read through the key information for each activity on the links provided below.
Our operation will continue to be reviewed regularly and can be extended when further guidelines permit.
Health Club Bookings Information Update:
– Bookings can be made 3 days in advance of all Health Club Activities (from 6:30am daily)
– Under all circumstances, please cancel more than 12hrs in advance.
– All no shows will be blocked from booking for a 7-day period.
– Please be careful and considerate when making bookings to ensure you only book one session.
– Please book the correct session that you wish to attend.
If you have any questions on booking, please speak to a Member of the Health Club Team.
We ask that all Members continue to respect social distancing guidelines and Club policy to ensure the safety of Members and Staff at the Club.
Pending further Government updates and changes we hope to reinstate the following Health Club facilities and activities as per the timeline below:
o Adult Indoor classes
o Steam room and Sauna
If you have any questions speak to a Member of the Health Club team or please contact me directly.
Health Club Manager