Virtual Career Coaching Talk
by James Baybutt from Parkside Executive
Thursday 26th November, 6.30 – 8pm
James Baybutt, son of Club Members Sarah and Nicholas Baybutt, is a CTI trained Life Coach, an experienced Executive Careers Advisor and a corporate recruiter over the last 15 years. He runs Parkside Executive – a life coaching and career services business based in London. James’s experience has enabled him to see how candidates can succeed in their job search and also to understand why many highly talented and capable individuals fail to secure the jobs they are seeking. This job search process is extremely competitive, now compounded and made ruthless as a result of Covid-19.
Recent mass redundancies and the shortage of job vacancies across multiple sectors has highlighted the importance of understanding the way job searching and applications operate in order to be successful. James will be discussing the topics below:
- Goal setting to create your vision
- Job Search Motivation
- Stand out and get noticed
- Understanding the recruitment market of today
- Build a brand new ‘Brand You’
- Become Interview Savvy, be interview ready
- Have you been placed on furlough or recently made redundant? What is next?
Register now online via your account in the Members’ Portal of the website.