20 December 2020
Tier Four Golf
All tee times booked between 21-26 December have been removed. Bookings will open from 16:00 on Sunday 20 December for this forthcoming week.
1. Tee times – 10 minute intervals. Bookable seven days in advance from 07:00 each morning, commencing tomorrow morning.
2. Number of tee reservations per week – Max. THREE tee times booked in a seven day period with the opportunity for players who have booked three rounds already to book remaining free slots on the day.
3. 9 Hole Golf – All week in TWO balls only. (Tee times available from 08:30 so as to allow course set up).
4. Guests – Not permitted.
5. Weather delays / Course closures
In the event of the course being closed due to adverse weather we will endeavour to let Members know as soon as possible (please check the IG app, your emails and the Members’ website).
Real time tee-time sheet bookings only: i.e. if the course does not open until 10:30 a.m. it will be the 10:30 a.m. tee-time booking that will be the first tee time of the day.
Those who lose their tee-time on such a morning will be able to rebook for later in the day if they wish to play, subject to tee time availability.
6. Sports Shop – Members will not be able to enter the shop. A member of staff will be on hand so you can purchase essential golf items. The team will also be on hand to collect any last minute Christmas presents you may wish to buy.
7. Tuition – Individual or same household lessons can take place. No group coaching.
8. Clubhouse – Members can use the toilet facilities, wash hands and collect items from the lockers but must not dwell for any time. Face coverings must be worn at all times.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Louis Laville, Golf and Games Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org