Racquet Director’s Diary
Indoor Tennis Centre (ITC) and Tennis Guests
From Monday 17th May Members can play singles and doubles in the ITC (rule of 6 or two households). Members may also bring tennis guests to play tennis from this date. Please sign all guests in at the Gatehouse and pay the appropriate guest fees at Reception.
Club Championships 2021
So far, we have had lots of interest in the Club Championships. They are taking place from the 19th to 26th June. There’s still time to sign up!
Please see the full list of events:
Ladies’ Singles Open
Men’s Singles Open
Ladies’ Doubles Open
Men’s Doubles Open
Mixed Doubles Open
Ladies’ Over 45’s Singles
Ladies Over 45’s Doubles
Ladies’ Over 60’s Doubles
Men’s Over 45’s Singles
Men’s Over 45’s Doubles
Mixed Over 45’s Doubles
Men’s Over 60’s Singles
Men’s Over 70’s Doubles
Ladies Handicap Singles
Men’s Handicap Singles
Ladies’ Handicap Doubles
Men’s Handicap Doubles
Mixed Handicap Doubles
– The closing date for entries is Monday 7th June.
– All entries are free of charge.
– Players can enter a maximum of three events (in addition to the Men’s and Ladies’ open events).
– Middle Wednesday Cocktail night – Live music and drinks poolside 23rd June.
– Finals Day and presentation afterparty Saturday 26th June.
– All open events will be played at weekends and in the evenings.
– Most Vets events will be played in the weekdays and evenings.
To enter please call Reception on 020 8480 4200 or email email@example.com
The Padel tennis opening weekend was a great success with plenty of Members coming along to try the game. Since Monday we have also had lots of interest in the ‘Introduction to Padel’ and social sessions. If you are keen to try the game, please sign up for the sessions at Reception or contact Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit:
Padel group courses will soon be available to book. More info to follow.
Dan Lott | Racquets Director | email@example.com