Health Club Update
With COVID-19 tier levels increasing around the country and the positive news that Leisure Facilities can remain open for the time being, there is even more need for Members to follow the COVID Secure operation of all Health Club activities.
To be able to keep the Health Club open and Members and Staff safe it is vital that all COVID rules, as required by law, are followed in the Health Club. Health Club Receptionists are empowered to deny entry to any Member not wearing a face covering when entering the Health Club.
Below are a few of the key rules that Members must adhere to:
- Face coverings MUST be worn everywhere in the Health Club apart from when exercising
- Health Club Changing rooms are ONLY available to Members after use of the Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool swimmers must use the gazebos outside, steam room or sauna to change for swimming.
- The Spa is ONLY available for use with an Indoor Pool booking
- All Members must wait to be checked in by a Member of Staff for Swim Sessions
- Please follow Social Distancing rules at all times when visiting the Health Club
- Please sanitise all Gym and Studio equipment after use
Further incidents of Members who refuse to follow the COVID Secure operation or Staff requests will be passed to the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors to formally address.
Thank you for your cooperation, if you have any questions regarding the Health Club COVID Secure operation please contact me directly.