Health Club Update
It has been fantastic to re-open the Health Club and my team have enjoyed welcoming back Members.
While we keep everything crossed that London does not move into Tier 3 next week, we must make plans and adjustments to the Health Club activities that this change may bring.
Please see below what activities will change if London moves into Tier 3. The following activities will need to stop immediately until a time that we move back to Tier 2:
- All Studio-based Classes
- Aqua Classes
- Adult Swim Classes
I am pleased to report that the following activities will continue and can be booked as normal if we are to enter Tier 3:
- Gym including 1:1 Personal Training
- Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool
- Virtual Classes
- Hydro Spin can continue as this is an outdoor class
Pool Timetable – Monday 14th December to Monday 4th January
From Monday 14th December a new swimming pool timetable will be in place until the New Year.
As Swimming Lessons have a break we will be able to offer more family swim times during the holiday period and lane swimming during the afternoons.
COVID Secure Reminder
Lastly thank you for following the COVID Secure operation to ensure the safety of both Members and Staff. It is very important that the list below continues to be followed on every visit to the Health Club:
Health Club Receptionists have the power to deny entry to any Member not wearing a face covering when entering the Health Club. Below are a few of the key rules that Members must adhere to:
- Face coverings MUST be worn everywhere in the Health Club apart from when exercising
- Health Club Changing rooms are ONLY available to Members after use of the Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool swimmers must use the gazebos outside, steam room or sauna to change for swimming.
- The Spa is ONLY available for use with an Indoor Pool booking
- All Members must wait to be checked in by a Member of Staff for Swim Sessions
- Please follow Social Distancing rules at all times when visiting the Health Club
- Please sanitise all Gym and Studio equipment after use
Further incidents of Members who refuse to follow the COVID Secure operation or Staff requests will be passed to the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors to formally address.
If you have any questions, please speak to a member of the Health Club team.
Luke Fenton | Health Club Manager