Open Art Studio – open for all Art Group Members
The art studio is open every Tuesday from 10am to 1pm for an Open Art Studio enabling Art Group Members to come along to finish work or make preparatory studies and meet fellow Art Group artists.
Book your slot at Reception or by calling the team on 020 8480 4200
– 10 attendees maximum allowed in each session
– Members to check in on arrival at Reception
– Face masks must be worn
– free, untutored session
– click here to download the poster
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Autumn Art Classes – booking open for all Club Members!
Our Autumn Art Classes start during the week commencing 20th September 2021 and all Members of the Club are welcome to call Reception to book a class.
Whether you’ve not done art since school or are already a keen artist, we have a class you will enjoy and develop your skills:
– Discovering Watercolour with Shaun Carey
– Life Drawing with Kathy Barker
– Acrylic Painting with Kathy Barker
Beginners and Improvers Drawing and Painting – the perfect, friendly, confidence-building class, if you’ve not done any art before or your skills are a bit rusty.
Our classes have proved to be incredibly popular. But rather than simply telling you how good they are, you might like to hear directly from some of our students. Follow the link below to watch our latest video:
Watch our video to find out why we love our art classes
For more information including classes timetable and syllabi, visit the Art Classes page of the Members’ website.
To book your class please call Reception on 020 8480 4200 and let them know:
– Your choice of class
– Whether or not you are an Art Group member. (If you’re not yet a member of the Art Group, you’ll be asked to join and pay for Membership when you book. Membership is £10 for the remainder of the year).
– Your credit card number for payment
Booking closes on 15th September 2021
We look forward to seeing you at an art class soon!
For any queries, please email email@example.com
Richard Ramsey, Art Group Chair